Thursday 5 February 2015

Busy!

After ignoring the issue for waaay too long, I admit it's time for a much needed facelift . . . 

for those of you nodding your head in complete agreement, I hasten to add I'm referring to my Ann Ross Design website.  *tut

I'll be updating things over the next few weeks so please bear with me.

Here's a sneaky peek at the new design theme .  . .





I'll also continue to plough through my work 'to do' list. (Problem being for every one thing I cross off, another 23 appear).

This is on top of my daily gluten dodging regime that sees me having to make all my own food from scratch due to regular gluten free processed food causing me so much grief. Yay for me and my dysfunctional gut.

Then there's housework to ignore, cats to pamper, coffee mornings to attend, books to read, nephews to teach bad magic tricks to, craft classes to squeeze in and birdwatching to enjoy when I get the chance. BTW even they rejected my last grain-free bread attempt . . . a telling clue as to what I'm working with re: my kitchen skills.






Know I've joked about it in the past, but seriously; Where can a gal buy a decent second-hand cloning machine 'round these parts?



2 comments:

  1. Hellooooo, did you say Coffee Mornings to attend? Think we're over due - must make a date me dear :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely!! let's arrange something soon x

    ReplyDelete