Monday 13 October 2014

Onwards!

Why hellooooo!
 
 
 
Never sure who, if anyone, reads my blog and really don't know what to waffle on about at times, but I guess a general update is acceptable.
 
 
1.  I'm feeling better than I have done in years since becoming a gluten dodger.
 
2. Based on this recovery from chronic illness symptoms, I launched a new website to support and inform other gluten-related disorder sufferers.  It's called www.glutendodgers.com (Do pop over and have a sceggy woo if you ever get the chance!)
 
3. My 2 cats continue to systematically destroy the front room carpet.
 
4. I've started my Christmas shopping. However any sense of smugness didn't last long when I realised I'd bought a load of tat and still have no real ideas for presents.
 
5. My first paper engineering idea was published by Egmont UK Ltd, Here's a link if you want to check it out.  Read it Build it Space
 
6. I think I need new glasses.
 
7. I've just started 3 new design projects this week. Still undecided if I'm a glutton for punishment or trying to make up for lost time.
 
8. I REALLY need to defrost my freezer.
 
9. It's officially lunchtime.
 
10. I'm still trying to perfect grain free baking . . . .
 
 


Huzzah for my Limp Bizkit recipe.
 
 
 
 
Until next time, LLAP
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment