Monday 16 September 2013

Yes, yes, I'm blogging about my business cards . . .

Here's my first batch of free hand-outs, fresh from the cutting mat, the idea for which plucked from the deepest recesses of my head at some ungodly hour yesterday morning, because woe betide that pesky little light bulb might switch on at 3.00 in the afternoon. *rolls bloodshot eyes*
 



and here's the back . . .
 

 
 
Now I just need to send them to some lovely business-mad folks.
(Avoiding Wastepaperbinland if possible!!)
 
 
 
Finally, I couldn't complete this blog without a shout out to my illustrious wee
 helper, Millie Moo. Here she is having a well-deserved rest after running off with my
mini heart die cutter approximately 53 times during the manufacturing process.
 
 

Sleep, my little klepto, sleep. For tomorrow is another day to
 torment and burglarize your overly fatigued owner . . .
 
x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment