Monday 12 August 2013

IT'S ALLIIIIVVVE!!

Well, that's my new site up and running.  Do let me know if I've managed to incorporate any ridiculous blunders during my quest to earn my web-building brownie badge.
 
Couldn't resist sharing an image of the mug-fest going on in my office at the moment.
Irrefutable evidence of the unrelenting slog it took to launch my little site. No, no, it's not irrefutable evidence I've simply allowed slovenly grottiness into my otherwise
stepford wife-esque routine.
 
So many mugs I had to employ my largest cutting mat as a multi-cup coaster.
 
 
 
My actual (unused/inadequate) coaster.
 
 
 
I nearly added a gaussian blur so you could immerse yourself in my current experience of vision.
 
Right, I'm off to the shops to buy some new eyeballs and in all honesty, I now want to know if there really IS a web-building brownie badge?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment